MTC

MTC
Going to the temple

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Halo from Arizonia

 Letter written on Sept. 20th

Pues, it's kinda warm here. =) but it's all good. Everything is a little overwhelming pero I will learn. my companion Hma P is pretty darn awesome. I am one lucky hermana to get her as my trainer. Last night I taught my first lesson in which I bore testimony commited and told a personal experience. Latter that night I made my first contact with a referal we were given. We blessed her home and then set up an appointment for tomorrow. The mission pres and his wife are really great and so are the office staff.

Anyway, more will come on my actual P day. Oh and we get to go to the temple once every quarter. =) Yayhoo.

Address is 475 N 43rd Ave. # 104 Phoeniz AZ 85009
Love you all lots!!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment